We have a shaded fenced-in bark park where you can let your doggies run free, but please use the provided poopie bags to pick-up after your doggie.
Enjoy our newly planted desert garden while your pets roam and run!
We love and welcome pets here at the park, but we have some rules so everyone can enjoy their stay here.
1. We do not allow large aggressive breeds (LONG TERM) in the park such as pitbulls, dobermans, rottweilers or chows. It's nothing personal against these breeds, but living is close together in any RV park, and these types of dogs can make other residents feel uneasy.
If you are here short-term such as overnight or a week, we may make exceptions for certain breeds if the rules 2-9 listed below are followed.
2. Any and all temporary fences or structures for your pet must be pre-approved by the owners.
3. Pets may not be left outside, tied-up or fenced unattended.
4. Pets must be leashed (unless fenced) when outside the park at all times.
5. You must pick-up after your pet anywhere in the park or at the storage area.
8. We understand doggies bark, but please don't allow your doggie to bark continually.
9. You are responsible for keeping your pet under your control at all times.
10. If you are a monthly tenant, any pets must be pre-approved. If you wish to acquire a new pet after moving in, this pet must be pre-approved.